07 Jan ELA18 v Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs  FCAFC 230 (22 December 2020) (Besanko, Flick and Perry JJ)
Posted at 11:38h in FCAFC
1. The name of the First Respondent be amended to Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs.
2. The Notice of Objection to Competency filed on 20 August 2020 is upheld.
3. The proceeding is dismissed.
4. The application for orders under s 37AF of the Federal Court of Australia Act 1976 (Cth) made at the hearing is refused.
5. The Applicant is to pay the costs of the First Respondent, either as taxed or agreed.
Note: Entry of orders is dealt with in Rule…