05 Oct Grimes v New South Wales Crime Commission  NSWCA 238 (01 October 2021) (Meagher JA; Simpson AJA)
Posted at 03:02h in NSWCA
(1) Dispense with Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005 (NSW), r 7.14 with respect to the commencement and carrying on by the applicant of his application for leave to appeal.
(2) Grant leave to appeal from the consent orders made on 28 October 2020.
(3) Dispense with the need for the applicant to file any notice of appeal and allow the appeal.
(4) Set aside the orders made on 28 October 2020 except for order 7.
(5) Remit the summons to the Common Law Division to be reheard, and direct that at the…